UPLIFT is a non-commercial and independent media channel dedicated to sharing positive, inspiring news and stories with a global audience. We provide heartfelt, transformative and uplifting content and have become known as a reputable news source for articles on wellness, consciousness and inspiration.
If you are interested in writing for UPLIFT, please take a look at some of the hundreds of articles on the site and reflect upon how your voice could work best in this format:-
- Create what you are passionate about & inspired by, coming from a place of authenticity, joy and humility.
- Aim to create inspiring, positive & uplifting stories that have an impact, that can enrich peoples lives and foster deep inner change. Do not come from a fear-based or negative viewpoint.
- Share with love, respect, humility and without attachment to external outcomes.
- Invite people to awaken to their true nature, that we are all parts of a whole. Do not perpetrate a “them vs. us” mentality, this perception of separateness is just an illusion.
- Invite people to see they are divine, with no need to fix anything as if we are broken, or solve anything as if there is a ‘problem’. Do not preach to people, telling them how to be, or what to do.
- Invite people to be of service to the whole that is greater than the self; to explore, discover and participate in a love affair with the unknown.
- Invite people to not get lost in the illusion, but to wake up to the truth. Do not pander to the reader, reinforcing or enabling them to ‘feel-good’ about existing beliefs or ways of being based upon this illusion.
Please note that:-
- Submissions are usually between 800 - 1,500 words (with some flexibility).
- We enjoy innovative, well-researched articles, so please include research, sources & personal stories that affirm your point.
- Clear titling, subheadings, focus and subject matter are very helpful, as we intend to publish high-quality content that can also be easily shared in today's world of social media connectivity.
- The writing style should not be overly self-promotional or exclusive to a particular group but should aim to appeal to a wider audience.
- We do not allow advertising, promotional or sponsored content and/or links of any kind.
- We remunerate writers only once we have approved and published a finished article.
By submitting your work to UPLIFT you agree:-
- To give UPLIFT exclusive “use rights” in perpetuity.
- That you may only use our edited and published article (with credit and link) in publications that you own or control such as your personal website, blog or social media with our express permission.
- That you certify this is your own original work, and that any excerpts of other work are clearly cited as Fair Use or public domain.
UPLIFT reserves the right:-
- To edit your work and to choose what we use for final publication (including title, text or any images provided), for stylistic reasons and/or copyright issues.
- To have the final say on what is or not published by UPLIFT.